PREP TIME: 5 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
READY TIME: 15 min
CALORIES: 130 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, cut into thin strips
- 450 g (1 lb) fillet steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and cut into matchstick strips
- 1 green pepper, cored, deseeded and cut into matchstick strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Brown rice, to serve
1 Heat the olive oil in a wok or deep frying pan and stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2 Add the strips of beef and stir-fry briskly until evenly browned on all sides and almost tender.
3 Add the strips of red and green pepper and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4 Add the soy sauce, sherry, salt and pepper to taste and the rosemary, and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes. Serve piping hot with brown rice.
Protein: 16 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 3 g