PREP TIME: 30 min
COOK TIME: 20 min
READY TIME: 50 min
CALORIES: 230 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 4 chicken breast fillets on the bone
- 2 green tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil cracked black pepper
- 250 g (8 oz) baby rocket (arugula)
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves
- 1 cup sliced watermelon
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons mirin or sweet white wine
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
1 Cut chicken into pieces. Brush chicken and tomato slices with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
2 Cook chicken and tomatoes on a hot preheated barbecue or char grill until tender and cooked through.
3 Arrange rocket (arugula), coriander, mint and watermelon on serving plates and top with chicken and tomatoes.
4 To make dressing, place oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chillies and sesame seeds, and cook for 1 minute.
4 Add mirin, soy sauce and lime juice, and simmer for 1 minute. Pour warm dressing over salad and serve.
Calories: 230.0 Kcal
Fat: 8.2 g
Cholesterol: 49.3 mg
Sodium: 112.1 mg
Potassium: 606.2 mg
Carbs: 17.4 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
Sugars: 2.7 g
Protein: 22.8 g
Vitamin A: 148.8 %
Vitamin B-12: 5.4 %
Vitamin B-6: 34.0 %
Vitamin C: 61.1 %