Rice Pilaf with Orzo
Rice pilaf recipe with orzo with all the tricks
- 2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orzo barley vermicelli
- First, add oil and orzo to the pot and fry the orzo until it turns brown.
- Add the rice to the orzo and fry them together.
- Add salt 2 minutes before pouring water on the rice.
- Add enough hot water until it is 1 inch above the rice.
- Cook the rice until the water is gone, mix it once with a spoon and cover a clean kitchen cloth or paper towel between the pot and the lid.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and then serve your delicious rice pilaf adorned with brown orzo grains.