Chinese Cuisine: Chicken Fry with Sauce Recipe
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 oz sesame seeds
- #For the Sauce#
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 green onions, finely chopped or minced
- 1 tsp Chinese black vinegar or brown malt vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 8 chicken thighs, or 1 lb chicken, cut into small joints
- #This recipe is perfect for using the less popular parts of chicken, such as thighs.# Heat the wok and add the oils. Stir-fry the sesame seeds till they change color to golden brown. Remove onto a dish.
- Mix sauce ingredients together and add the sesame seeds.
- Wipe the wok and add the chicken. Add sufficient water to cover, and cook for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- De-bone the chicken and quickly cut meat into bite-size pieces.
- Arrange the chicken on a plate and spoon the sauce over the top. Serve immediately