Chicken Wings In The Oven Recipe
- #For The Marinade#
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 kilo / 2 lb chicken wings, washed, drained and patted dry
- #This dish, another favorite at our dinner table, is very much a part of my repertoire especially in the summer when our son grills the wings on the barbecue. It is best to eat the wings using your fingers. I’m sure you’ll lick them clean at the end of the meal.# Prepare marinade by mixing all ingredients in a bowl. Place chicken wings in the bowl and mix with fingers so all are coated with marinade.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F / 200 °C.
- Place a rack on an oven pan. Remove chicken wings from marinade and save marinade for basting. Place chicken pieces on rack and cook 6-8 minutes.
- Then turn wings over. Brush with marinade and cook until done.
- Ready in no time at all, this will be a winner recipe. Cold left-overs will be just as good.