Vegetarian Special Sandwich Recipe
- 3 oz (75 g) frozen peas and carrots
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon strong mustard
- 1/4 oz (7 g) soft butter
- 1 large slice wholemeal bread
- 2 leaves red endive or red cabbage
- 1 teaspoon whipped cream
- Cook the frozen vegetables following the instructions on the packet and drain.
- Make a dressing with the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and parsley and stir into the vegetables.
- Mix together the mustard and butter and spread over the bread.
- Arrange the red endive on the bread and top with the vegetables and whipped cream.