PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 15 min
READY TIME: 30 min
CALORIES: 200 Kcal
CUISINE: Thai Cuisine
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 350 g (11¼ oz) fresh or 150 g (5 oz) dried rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1 small piece ginger, shredded
- 1 chicken breast fillet, chopped
- 12 green (raw) prawns, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown or palm sugar
- 100 g (3¼ oz) firm tofu, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 100 g (3¼ oz) bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
1 Prepare noodles following instructions. Place oil in a wok over high heat.
2 Add shallots, chilli and ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add chicken and prawns and cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is golden.
3 Add soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and noodles, and cook for 2 minutes.
4 Add tofu, lemon juice, bean sprouts, mint and basil, and cook for 1 minute. Serve with extra lime or lemon wedges.
Calories: 200 Kcal
Fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrate: 46 g
Protein: 3 g