PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 5 min
READY TIME: 20 min
CALORIES: 68 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 125 g (4 oz) bamboo shoots, thinly sliced
- 50 g (2 oz) mangetout
- 125 g (4 oz) carrots, thinly sliced
- 50 g (2 oz) broccoli florets
- 125 g (4 oz) fresh bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon each salt and sugar
- 1 tablespoon stock or water
1 Heat the oil in a preheated wok or frying pan. Add the bamboo shoots, mangetout, carrots and broccoli florets and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
2 Add the bean sprouts with the salt and sugar. Stir-fry for another minute or so, then add some stock or water if necessary. Do not overcook or the vegetables will lose their crunchiness. Serve hot.
Calories: 68 Kcal
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 3 g
Carbs: 7 g