Spinach Pesto Recipe
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 cups lightly packed spinach leaves
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 small cloves of garlic, cut into quarters
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- #This page will tell you a very delicious Spinach Pesto Recipe. This pesto is great to serve with any vegetable soup. Ladle soup into bowls and top each with a generous dollop of pesto. This recipe pairs with Chickpea Soup with Spinach. It is also good on plain toast, crostini or bruchetta.# Everything goes into the food processor. Blend until thin mayonnaise texture is obtained.
- Pour into a jar, Makes about 2 cups and keeps in the refrigerator up to one week. Bring to room temperature before serving.