Soft Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Soft double chocolate cookies are our new favorite! Sweet, chocolatey, chewy, yum! SERVINGS: 24-48 cookies PREP TIME: 34minutes TOTAL TIME: 34minutes CALORIES: Calories 262.9
- 1 1⁄8 cups butter (2 sticks and 2 tablespoons as shown on wrapping)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Cream together the butter, sugar, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well.
- Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.