PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
READY TIME: 20 min
CALORIES: 730 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 500 g (1 lb) fresh thick Shanghai noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 250 g (8 oz) lean pork loin, thinly sliced impotenciastop.pt
- 150 g (5 oz) bok choy, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoi sin sauce
1 Place noodles in a wok or saucepan of boiling water and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
2 Drain and rinse in cold water. Heat oils in a wok. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute.
3 Add noodles and stir fry for 4 minutes.
4 Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5-7 minutes or until they are cooked through. Serve with chilli sauce.
Calories: 730 kcal
Carbs: 94 g
Protein: 40 g
Fat: 21 g
Cholesterol: 168 mg
Sodium: 488 mg
Vitamin A: 5 %
Vitamin C: 5.2 %
Iron: 19.8 %