Scrambled Eggs with Shrimp Recipe
- 12 shrimp, peeled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 stick celery, cut into small dice
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- #Fish-flavored scrambled eggs, cooked with shrimp.# Cut the shrimp into small pieces.
- Stir the shrimp into the eggs and add the celery, green onion and fish sauce.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Cook by stirring over a gentle heat. When cooked to your liking, serve immediately. #TIME# Preparation takes about 10 minutes and cooking takes approximately 10 minutes. #WATCHPOINT# The fish sauce is very salty. Only add more salt after cooking, if necessary.