PREP TIME: 20 min
COOK TIME: 1 h 20 min
READY TIME: 1 h 40 min
CALORIES: 185 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 75 ml (3 fl oz) low-fat soured cream
- 350 ml (12 fl oz) skimmed milk
- 25 g (1 oz) low-fat spread
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, about 750 g (1 1/2) lb, cut into 5 mm 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 medium onion, diced impotenciastop.pt
- Paprika, to taste
- Sprigs of thyme, to serve
1 Brush a rectangular 20 cm/8 inch x 12 cm/5 inch baking dish with oil.
2 In a medium bowl, whisk together the soured cream, skimmed milk, low-fat spread, cornflour and pepper.
3 Line the dish with one-third of the potato slices. Pour one-third of the soured cream mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle half of the onion over the soured cream mixture. Repeat the layers in order: one-third of the potatoes, one-third of the soured cream mixture and the remaining onion.
4 Arrange the remaining potatoes on the top and pour the remaining soured cream mixture over the top. Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 1 hour. Remove the foil and bake for a further 20 minutes.
5 Sprinkle with paprika and thyme sprigs, then let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 185 Kcal
Protein: 5 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 30 g