A quick and easy salmon recipe to put on the table in 20 minutes. Beware though, it calls for some ready-made ingredients such as wonton wrappers and wasabi so you must have them beforehand.
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
READY TIME: 20 min
CALORIES: 46 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 1 quantity or 250 g (8 oz) fresh pasta or 40 wonton wrappers filling
- 300 g (10 oz) salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup creme fratche or sour cream
- 125 g (4 oz) ricotta cheese
- Wasabi to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Cracked pepper
Kaffir Lime Sauce:
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) fish or vegetable stock
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 3/4 cup (6 fl oz) cream
1 Cut pasta into 10 cm (4 inch) squares and set aside. To make filling, cut salmon into slices 2 cm (3/4 inch) thick. Place salmon, creme fratche, ricotta, wasabi, dill and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
2 Place spoonfuls of filling on pasta squares or wonton wrappers and top with another pasta square or wonton wrapper. Press squares firmly around edges to seal.
3 To make sauce, place stock, lime leaves and cream in a saucepan and simmer gently until reduced by half.
4 To cook ravioli, place it in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain. Place ravioli in serving bowls and spoon sauce over it. Top with cracked pepper.
Fat: 1.2 g
Cholesterol: 11.5 mg
Sodium: 223.5 mg
Carbs: 3 g
Sugars: 1.5 g
Protein: 5.8 g