Recipes for Parties: Cheese Sticks
- 1 lb (450g) Edam or Emmental cheese, in slices 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick
- 2 oz (50 g) thinly sliced salami
- 24 stuffed olives
- 2 small firm tomatoes
- Parsley sprigs
- Cut the cheese into 1-cm/ 1/2-inch cubes. Roll up the salami slices.
- Thread each salami roll onto a cocktail stick with an olive, a small parsley sprig and a cheese cube.
- Wash, dry and cut the tomatoes into eight wedges. Thread the tomato wedges onto cocktail sticks, each with an olive and a cheese cube.
- Thread the remaining cheese cubes onto sticks, interspersed with olives, and garnish with parsley sprigs.