PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 12 min
READY TIME: 27 min
CALORIES: 317 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 375 g (12 oz) multi-coloured spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
1 Put the parsley, tarragon, basil, olive oil, garlic, chicken stock, white wine and salt and pepper to taste into a food processor or blender and work until smooth.
2 Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10—12 minutes until just tender.
3 Drain the spaghetti and heap in a warmed bowl; pour over the herb sauce and toss well, then serve immediately.
- Calories: 317 Kcal
- Protein: 12 (g)
- Fat: 5 (g)
- Carbs: 58 (g)