Linguine With Prawns, Peas And Lemon
- 200g dried linguine
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 100 g frozen petits pois
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped (optional)
- 200g cooked, shelled, deveined large prawns
- Grated zest and 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed juice of ½ unwaxed lemon
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- #This easy and revitalizing pasta dish is packed with protein, zinc, folic acid and other B vitamins. It’s ready to serve in just 10 minutes. “Conjure the fresh flavours of Italy with this super-simple prawn pasta – it’s a real crowd-pleaser.” Here is delicious Linguine With Prawns, Peas And Lemon recipe. “Conjure the fresh flavours of Italy with this super-simple prawn pasta – it’s a real crowd-pleaser. ”# Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, or according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well, reserving 4 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, steam the courgettes and petits pois until cooked.
- While the pasta and vegetables are cooking, heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the garlic, if using, over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Add the prawns, lemon zest and juice, crème fraîche and reserved cooking water. Cook, stirring, for about 1 minute until the prawns are heated through.
- Add the pasta, courgettes and petits pois and toss until the ingredients are combined and warmed through. Season to taste and serve sprinkled with basil leaves.