SERVES: 1/2 pint (300 ml)
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: –
READY TIME: 10 min
CALORIES: 185 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 2 hard-boiled egg yolks
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 1 teaspoon soft dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon each finely chopped fresh tarragon, basil and parsley
- Salt and pepper
1 Mix the egg yolks to a paste with the lemon rind and juice, mustard and sugar.
2 Gradually beat in the chicken stock, olive oil and yogurt.
3 Add the herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Makes about 300 ml/1/2 pint
- Calories: 185 Kcal
- Protein. 26 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbs: 3 g