Grilled Zucchini Slices Recipe
- #I could not make up my mind whether this dish should go in the salad or the vegetable section. So I tossed a coin and it ended in this section. It doesn’t really matter, does it? And then there is already a salad recipe with zucchinis in the salad section. Once more an easy to make, tasty and healthy recipe for which you need to choose small and firm zucchinis.# Do not peel zucchinis but shave them lengthways with a potato peeler to make very thin slices. Stir the grated garlic into the oil. Season with salt.
- Spoon olive oil over the slices and use your fingers to toss and coat each slice evenly with the oil.
- Cook in batches on a very hot griddle pan. Zucchini slices will wilt and will have brown stripes.
- Remove into a bowl. Season and toss with lemon zest and parsley.
- Pile zucchini slices onto a serving plate. Sprinkle chopped chilli over the zucchini and drizzle with your best olive oil.