Easy Sandwich Recipes: Corned Beef and Egg
- 1 bread roll
- 1/2 oz (15 g) soft butter
- 1/4 oz (7 g) cheese spread
- 2—3 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices canned corned beef
- 1 hard-boiled egg, shelled
- 1/2 gherkin
- Cut the roll in half and spread each half with the butter, followed by the cheese spread.
- Place the lettuce and corned beef on the bottom half.
- Cut the egg into slices lengthways and the gherkin into fine strips.
- Arrange the egg and gherkin over the corned beef and top with the remaining half roll. #Cook’s Tip# These rolls are also particularly suitable for picnics. As a variation, substitute cold pork or ham for the corned beef.