PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 25 min
READY TIME: 40 min
CALORIES: 150 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 250 g (8 oz) carrots, diced
- 250 g (8 oz) courgettes, sliced
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 125 g (4 oz) cabbage, shredded
- 600 ml (1 pint) Chicken Stock
- 300 ml (1/2 pint) tomato juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125 g (4 oz) small pasta shapes
- Salt and pepper
1 Place all the vegetables in a saucepan with the stock, tomato juice and garlic.
2 Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, skim off the scum that rises to the surface and add the pasta.
3 Season with salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until all the vegetables and the pasta are tender.
4 Serve piping hot in warmed individual soup bowls.
- Calories: 150 Kcal
- Protein: 6 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbs: 30 g