Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce | Easy Pasta Recipes
- 300 g dried pasta, such as fusilli bucati or farfalle
- 300 ml double cream
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200 g smoked salmon, cut into 1-cm strips
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra to serve
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives, to serve
- #Smoked salmon adds a lovely delicate flavour to this dish. Add it right at the last moment so that it doesn’t overcook or break into tiny pieces.# Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, or according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the cream and garlic into a small saucepan. Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently until warmed through.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the warm pan. Add the cream, smoked salmon and Parmesan, toss gently, then divide between 4 serving bowls or plates. Sprinkle with chives and extra Parmesan cheese and serve.