Chicken Tostadas Recipe
- 2 Sliced onions
- 1 lb of chopped red tomatoes
- 3 Chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 Chipotles from a can
- 1 Tbsp of canola oil sour cream
- Shredded queso fresco tostadas
- Chopped lettuce
- #These Chicken Tostadas with Queso Fresco are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you’re a football fan they are perfect for game day! Just when you thought nothing could get messier than taco night, along comes the chicken tostada, which I dare you to eat daintily. It’s been a while since I’ve made tostadas and now that I’ve made them again I’m wondering why they aren’t on regular rotation around here.# Sauté onions until they are transparent.
- Put chicken breast in water to cook it, and shred it once it s cooked
- Blend garlic, tomatoes, and chipotle in a blender until they are soft.
- Put a spoonful of oil in pan and season until it is soft and add chicken
- Mix everything together in pan
- Once its cooked, put chicken mixture on a tostada and top with lettuce, cream, and cheese.