Chicken Adobo Fried Rice Recipe
- 3/4 Chicken (of the chicken from Filipino Chicken Adobo + ALL the pan sauce)
- 2 tbsp Peanut oil or other cooking oil
- 2 Cloves garlic (Minced)
- 5 cups Asian greens of diced Asian greens (Chinese broccoli, pak choy,bok choy), stalks and leaves2
- 3 cups Cooked rice to 1/2 leftover cooked rice1
- #The chicken Adobo sauce makes an incredible fried rice. Toss in whatever veggies on hand! Cut the staks into smal dice and roughty shred the leaves. The leaves with shrink a lot during cooking. Fried Rice needs to bo made with leftover rice that has been refrigerated at least overnight (12 hours). Otherwise, the rice is too sticky and doesn’t break up so ad the grams get cooted in the sauce.# Dice the chicken into small pieces.
- Heat the on in a wok or very large fry pan over high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 20 seconds, until the od is fragrant.
- Add tho chicken and deed stalks of tho greens and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tho rice and the Filipino Chicken Adobo Sauce. Stir quickly to coat the rice in the Sauce and heat through.
- Add tho leaves of tho greens in at the last minute. Stir through quickly, then remove from heat (they will wilt very quickly). – #To Serve# Serve, garnished with shallots/scallions (if using), and chi on the side. Sliced shallots/scallions (optional garnish) Chili oil, paste, or fresh chilies.