PREP TIME: 20 min
COOK TIME: 13 min
READY TIME: 33 min
CALORIES: 185 Kcal
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 8 small plaice fillets, skinned, about 50 g (2 oz) each
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 150 ml (¼ pint) white wine
- 150 (¼ pint) Chicken Stock
- 2 leeks, cut into matchstick strips
- 4 tablespoons very-low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 thin slice fresh root ginger
- ½ teaspoon mild curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- Small croutons, to garnish
1 Lay the plaice fillets skinned sides uppermost and sprinkle with salt, pepper and ginger. Roll up and secure with wooden cocktail sticks.
2 Scatter the onion in a large frying pan, lay the plaice on top and add the white wine and stock. Cover the pan and simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Remove the plaice paupiettes with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
3 Meanwhile, simmer the strips of leek in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain.
4 Put the yogurt into a bowl. Squeeze the ginger in a garlic press to extract the juice and add to the yogurt with the curry powder and seasoning.
5 Arrange 2 paupiettes on each plate and garnish with the strips of leek and croutons. Serve the sauce separately.
- Calories: 185 Kcal
- Protein: 23 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbs: 11 g