Very Vanilla Fruit Salad Recipe
Refreshing fruit salad is welcome anytime – serve at brunch, at dessert or snack time, or bring to a potluck. Low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Sodium, SERVINGS: 10 (1/2-cup) PREP TIME: 15 minutes TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour CALORIES: 44
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Mix fruit, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.