PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 20 min
READY TIME: 30 min
CALORIES: 380 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 onions, chopped
- 650 g (1 lb 5 oz) pumpkin, peeled and sliced
- 6 curry leaves
- 1½ cups (12 fl oz) coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 100 g (3¼ oz) Thai pea eggplants
- ½ cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- Steamed basmati rice
1 Heat oil in a frypan or wok over medium heat. Add curry paste and onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add pumpkin and stir fry for 3 minutes.
2 Add curry leaves, coconut milk and coriander and allow to simmer slowly for 8 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
3 Stir through chilli, eggplant (aubergine) and almonds, and cook for a further 2 minutes. Serve curry with bowls of steamed basmati rice.
Calories: 380.8 Kcal
Fat: 15.6 g
Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
Sodium: 750.4 mg
Potassium: 348.3 mg
Carbs: 29.2 g
Protein: 31.7 g
Vitamin A: 52.5 %
Vitamin B-12: 7.5 %
Vitamin B-6: 38.6 %
Vitamin C: 100.0 %