Spreads and Fillings: Cottage Cheese with Herbs
- 8 oz (225g) cottage cheese
- Small bunch fresh mixed herbs (chives, dill and parsley), or 4 teaspoon each dried chives, dill and parsley
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Generous pinch freshly ground white pepper
- Sieve the cottage cheese into a bowl. Wash and finely chop the fresh herbs, if used.
- Peel the onion and garlic clove and grate both very finely.
- Stir the herbs, onion, garlic, salt and pepper into the cottage cheese, taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
- Chill before serving.