Spreads and Fillings: Cottage Cheese Salad
- 8 oz (225g) cottage cheese
- Small bunch radishes
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium pickled cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sieve the cottage cheese into a bowl.
- Wash, trim and finely chop the radishes. Wash the red pepper, cut it in half, remove the seeds and dice finely.
- Peel and grate the onion. Finely dice the pickled cucumber.
- Stir the radishes, pepper, onion and cucumber into the cheese.
- Season with Tabasco sauce and salt, and chill before serving.