Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
- 1 lb Raw wild shrimp, peeled and cut into bitesize pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- A pack of tostadas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- #This classic ceviche recipe makes a perfect party appetizer because it’s easy to prepare. There are many ways to serve ceviche. Here are some of our favorites: Place the ceviche in a large bowl and let people spoon it onto individual plates to eat with chips or saltines; spoon the ceviche into small bowls and serve tostadas, chips or saltines alongside; or pile the ceviche onto chips or tostadas and pass around for guests to consume on these edible little plates.# Place shrimp and lime juice in a dish.
- Cover, and put in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and jalapenos, pepper, shrimp, and lime in a medium bowl.
- Spread the tostadas generously with mayonnaise and top with the ceviche.
- Put the avocado slices on top of the ceviche and serve immediately with the lime wedges alongside.
- Serve cold.