Sesame Seed Sauce Recipe
- #Makes Enough to Dress 2 Large Bowls of Salad#
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- #This sauce will make any dullish salad leap into life. Use as a sauce for poached chicken or fish as well. Keep in a sealed jar in the refrigerator up to one week, Bring to room temperature before using.# Blend vinegar, soy sauce, water with a fork until well Incorporated.
- Add honey and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil in a thin stream beating all the while.
- Add lemon zest, minced garlic, sesame seeds and sesame oil.
- If you prefer a sweeter tasting sauce, then add more honey.
- Keep at room temperature until ready to dress salad.