Are the basic dressing for salads and vegetables. They are very easy to make and some can keep in the fridge at least one week.
PREP TIME: 15 min
READY TIME: 15 min
CALORIES: 240 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or hazelnut oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp Worchester sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree (fresh or frozen strawberries, pureed in the blender)
1 Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper Blend everything in the blender or food processor.
Calories: 246.1 Kcal
Fat: 26.8 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 145.5 mg
Potassium: 42.0 mg
Carbos: 2.3 g
Protein: 0.2 g
Very Asian Variation
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 large spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 garlic clove (optional), 1/2 tsp chili paste (optional)
1 Combine everything either in the blender or food processor.