Are the basic dressing for salads and vegetables. They are very easy to make and some can keep in the fridge at least one week.
PREP TIME: 15 min
READY TIME: 15 min
CALORIES: 72 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp tomato sauce or tomato concentrate
1 Mix together the mustard, salt and pepper, vinegar, ginger, orange juice, tomato.
2 Then slowly pour the olive oil while blending or whisking till you get a creamy dressing. Taste and adjust if needed.
Total Fat: 6.8g
SPICY GINGER-LIME VINAIGRETTE
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grapeseed (or any neutral) oil)
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2½ tbsp fresh lime juice
1 Blend all the ingredients but the oil; then slowly add the oil till It becomes creamy.