Rocky Road Bites Recipe
These mini rocky road treats are ideal for a party.SERVINGS: 12 PREP TIME: 30min TOTAL TIME: 1hr 30min
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 10g copha
- 100g pink and white marshmallows, coarsely chopped
- 50g Anzac biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 50g red glace cherries, halved
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Line 12 mini muffin pans with non-stick paper cases.
- Place the chocolate and copha in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir with a metal spoon until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Place the marshmallows, biscuits, macadamia nuts, coconut and cherries in a large bowl. Pour over the chocolate and gently stir to combine.
- Divide evenly among the lined pans. Set aside for at least 1 hour to set.