PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 35 min
READY TIME: 50 min
CALORIES: 283 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 500 g (1 lb) Japanese or sweet pumpkin, sliced Olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup marinated olives
- 200 g (6 ½ oz) marinated feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 150 g (5 oz) baby rocket (arugula)
- 8 soft-boiled quail eggs Balsamic vinegar
1 Place pumpkin in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and pepper, and bake at 180°C (350°F) for 35 minutes or until pumpkin is golden and soft. Allow to cool.
2 Toss olives, feta, oregano and rocket (arugula) in a bowl.
3 Place salad on serving plates with pumpkin, top with quail eggs, and dress with a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Calories: 283 Kcal
Fat: 20 g
Cholesterol: 253 mg
Sodium: 1216 mg
Potassium: 267 mg
Carbs: 9 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 15 g