Preserved Lemon and Bread Sauce Recipe
- #Makes about 2 cups#
- 4 sourdough bread slices, crusts removed
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 preserved lemons,
- 1 /4 cup capers in brine, rinsed well and drained
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- #This sauce brings lemony zing to lamb and poultry dishes. It tastes great on freshly baked crusty bread. It can also be served as a dip for crudites.# Remove fleshes of the lemons, rinse and dry them and then cut them into pieces. Blend the lemons and everything In the food processor.
- Add enough oil to moisten. Taste and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Let rest at least 1 hour before serving.
- Thin sauce with water or lemon juice if too thick.