Peanut Sauce Recipe
- #Makes About 1 Cup#
- 225 g / 8 oz raw pea nuts
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- A small handful of parsley leaves, chopped
- 1-2 chillies, chopped or a couple of drops of hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon or less freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- A pinch of cumin
- Hot water
- #A new taste worth trying. It is great served as a dip with carrot sticks or as an accompaniment to spring rolls and grilled chicken on skewers.# Place peanuts in food processor and pulse on and off until they turn into a chunky paste.
- Then add the rest of the Ingredients and whisk to Incorporate thoroughly.
- And finally pour In hot water, one tablespoon at a time until mixture reaches dropping consistency.