Party Food Recipes: Melon and Ham Canapes
- 3 slices white bread
- 3/4 oz (20 g) soft butter
- 12 thin small slices smoked ham
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 12 mandarin segments (fresh or canned)
- Remove the crusts from the bread and cut the slices into quarters to give 12 small squares.
- Spread each with butter. Fold the slices of smoked ham in half and place one on each piece of bread.
- Remove the seeds from the melon, scoop out the flesh with a melon scoop or small spoon, and arrange the melon balls on the ham.
- Top each canapé with a mandarin segment.