Oriental Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Makes about 1 cup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons tomato ketchup or sun-dried tomato ketchup
- 1 /4 cup + 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch or more ground allspice
- Bring to a simmer and continue cooking for 5 minutes whisking all the while.
- Then add the mustard and allspice. Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover tightly and keep in the refrigerator up to one week. Serve cold in small individual bowls.