Noodles in Soup Recipe | Chinese Food
- 1 lb small rounds of noodle cakes
- 6 cups chicken or beef broth, or thick stock
- 4 oz cooked shredded chicken
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked and sliced
- 4 oz Chinese napa cabbage, finely shredded (or iceberg lettuce)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- #A simple soup which is extremely tasty.# Cook the noodles in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Heat the broth or stock and add salt to taste. Serve the cooked noodles in bowls, and pour over the hot broth.
- Garnish with chicken, sliced eggs, cabbage and green onions, and serve. #BUYING GUIDE# Noodles are available in different thicknesses – buy the thinest for soups.