Mussels In White Wine With Linguine | Pasta Recipe
- 300 g dried linguine or tagliatelle
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 kg fresh mussels in shells, debearded and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil, to serve
- #This is a delicious, low-fat pasta dish made with just a handful of ingredients. Better still, it’s ready to serve in the time it takes to cook the linguine. We are beginning to tell you the recipes of mussels in white wine with linguine without losing any time.# Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, or according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the wine, garlic and chilli in a large saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer rapidly for 5 minutes. Add the mussels, cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time until all the shells have opened. Discard any that remain closed.
- Add the parsley and mussels to the drained pasta and toss gently to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Divide between 4 serving plates or bowls, sprinkle with olive oil, then serve.