Lemon Sole Fillets Pan Fried with a Sun-dried Tomato Dressing
- 8 lemon sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Olive oil, for shallow-frying
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Sprigs of parsley, to garnish
- #SUN-DRIED TOMATO DRESSING#
- 6 tablespoons ready-made French dressing
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- First make the sun-dried tomato dressing. In a small jug, whisk together the French dressing, tomato paste, crème fraîche and a squeeze of lime juice to taste.
- Coat the sole fillets with the flour and season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the sole fillets and cook, in batches, for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Drizzle a little dressing on to individual plates, place the salad leaves on top and drizzle more dressing over. Place the fish on top. Sprinkle with more lime juice, garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.