Lemon and Garlic Dressing Recipe
- 3 tablespoons attire oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- A good pinch of sugar
- A large handful of parsley leaves
- #This is an easy make-ahead dressing. Spoon it over steamed vegetables, boiled potatoes or salad of your choice. My choice is Arugula and Pear Salad with Roquefort Cheese.# Saute garlic in oil over low heat for a few minutes. Increase heat and add broth and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add lemon juice, zest and season with salt and pepper. Cook a few minutes more and remove from heat.
- Chop parsley leaves very fine in food processor or with a mezzaluna. Stir into dressing and let cool before spooning over any salad.