Are the basic dressing for salads and vegetables. They are very easy to make and some can keep in the fridge at least one week.
PREP TIME: 15 min
READY TIME: 15 min
CALORIES: 90 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 2 cup cooked and drained chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini paste (sesame paste)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 big white onion, finely minced
- Juice of 2 lemons
1 Blend everything in the blender. Pour the mixture in a plastic container.
2 Cover and let it stand for a few hours so that all the flavors melt into each other.
3 Enjoy as a dip or as a salad dressing. Especially good over tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce. Excellent for sandwiches and bean hamburgers.
Protein: 6.1 g
- 450 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 300 ml Light Soy sauce
- 250 gr brown sugar (pulverized)
- 190 gr chili sauce (either home-made or commercial)
- 80 grams roasted sesame seed oil
1 Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl (with a balloon whisk) or in the blender. You can always make extra and store it in the refrigerator in a jar.