Eggplant and Zucchini Baked in The Oven Recipe
- #This is another version of roasting vegetables that is very easy. Whenever there are some left-over vegetables in your refrigerator, try using them up in this recipe.# Preheat oven to 425 °F / 220 °C.
- Drizzle some oil on vegetable slices and salt generously. Layer vegetables in an oiled oven-proof dish.
- Scatter cherry tomatoes, potatoes, garlic and capers between the layers of vegetable Slices. With your fingers or a fork, wiggle the layers so that the garlic can slip in among vegetables.
- Place fresh thyme and rosemary sprigs on and among vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered until vegetables are done. Tent with foil if top browns quickly and continue cooking until the vegetables are done.