Easy Sandwich Recipes: Ham and Egg Recipe
- 1/4-oz (7 g) soft butter
- 2 oz (50 g) smoked ham, finely chopped
- Pinch curry powder
- 1 large slice brown bread
- 1 hard-boiled egg, shelled
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mixed herbs or a generous pinch dried mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Parsley sprig (To Garnish)
- #Mix the butter with the ham and curry powder and spread the bread with the mixture.# Mix the butter with the ham and curry powder and spread the bread with the mixture.
- Slice the egg and arrange on top. Stir the herbs into the mayonnaise and spoon over the egg.
- Garnish with parsley.