Easy Sandwich Recipes: Danish Salami and Cucumber
- 1 slice granary bread
- Top half of 1 sesame roll
- 1/2 oz (15 g) soft butter
- 1/4 cucumber salt and pepper
- 6-8 thin slices salami
- Chopped parsley
- Spread the bread and half roll with the butter.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange half the cucumber on the bread, cover with the salami, then follow with the rest of the cucumber.
- Sprinkle with parsley and top with the half roll. #COOK’S TIP# This refreshing and satisfying roll makes an ideal snack for summer rambles. For an outing, wrap these rolls in clingfilm or foil. An equally delicious variation would be sliced apple and cold roast pork, garnished with horseradish sauce.