Easy Sandwich Recipes: Cheese Salad Recipe
- 2-3 leaves endive
- l large slice wholemeal bread
- 1/4 oz (7 g) soft butter
- 3oz (75g) Edam cheese
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg
- 4 shelled walnuts
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon natural yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Few grapes (Garnish)
- #Cut the endive into thin strips. Spread the bread with the butter and cover with the endive.# Cut the endive into thin strips. Spread the bread with the butter and cover with the endive.
- Dice the cheese and egg and chop three of the shelled walnuts.
- Mix these with the chives, mayonnaise and yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread this mixture over the endive and garnish with grapes and the remaining walnut.