Easy Party Recipe: Club Sandwich
- 2 small slices white bread
- 1 slice liver sausage
- 1 small slice wholemeal bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice ham
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- 1 slice Cheddar or Edam cheese small bunch radishes
- Lightly toast the white bread. Place the liver sausage on one slice of toast and cover with the wholemeal bread.
- Spread the mayonnaise on top and add, one after the other, the ham, lettuce and cheese.
- Top with the second slice of toast. With a sharp knife cut the sandwich diagonally in half and secure each half with a cocktail stick.
- Serve with the radishes. #COOK’S TIP# As a variation, you could make this sandwich using a slice of cooked chicken instead of the liver sausage, and replacing the cheese with a few tomato slices, sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.