Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bark Recipe
Try Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Bark recipe at your own risk. It’s highly addictive! SERVINGS: 15 PREP TIME: 40min TOTAL TIME: 1hr 30min INGREDIENTS:
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 2/4 cups finely shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp molasses (optional, for better color and flavor)
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips or dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter wit h Swerve Sweetener and molasses. Beat in vanilla and egg until well combined. Beat in flour mixture until dough is well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Press each ball with the heel of your hand to l/4 inch thickness
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until Just beginning to brown and barely firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.